Visit Local McDonald's Restaurants to Support Sitrin
8 June 2012
Mac-Clark Restaurants will offer patrons a chance to donate a dollar starting June 14 (Flag Day) to July 4, 2012 to help raise funds for Sitrin's new Military Rehabilitation Program.
For a donation of $1.00, patrons can place their name on a commemorative, patriotic-inspired pin up that will be prominently displayed in one of 16 McDonald’s Restaurants owned by Harold (Tom) Clark, President and Owner/Operator of Mac-Clark Restaurants.
Sitrin recently implemented a new Military Rehabilitation Program for injured servicemembers and veterans. Sitrin also plans to build a lodge/medical treatment center at Camp Sitrin, which will house specialized programs to help wounded warriors recover from post-traumatic stress disorder, traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injuries, traumatic amputation, depression, substance abuse, and other combat-related trauma, as well as provide services for their families. Year-round adaptive sports opportunities will also be available to help the healing process.
“We are most appreciative of Mr. Clark’s generosity and support of our program for injured servicemembers and veterans,” said Sitrin President and CEO Richard Wilson. “This campaign will not only raise much-needed funds, it will also increase awareness about Sitrin’s efforts to help wounded warriors in need across the country.”
The pin ups will be available at the following McDonald’s Restaurants:
- 37 Meadow Street – Clinton, NY
- 8522 Seneca Turnpike – New Hartford, NY
- 3918 Oneida Street – Washington Mills, NY
- 500 Oriskany Boulevard – Yorkville, NY
- 1134 Mohawk Street – Utica, NY
- 171 N. Genesee Street – Utica, NY
- 2300 Town & Country Plaza – Utica, NY
- 401 West Erie Boulevard – Rome, NY
- 103 N. Caroline Street – Herkimer, NY
- 30 E. Clark Street – Ilion, NY
- 274 Genesee Street – Oneida, NY
- N. Peterboro Street Rte. 13 – Canastota, NY
- 1707 Black River Blvd. – Rome, NY
- Wal*Mart 710 Horatio Street – Utica, NY
- 1700 Genesee Street – Utica, NY
- 3207 Erie Blvd. – East Syracuse, NY