Regain Essential Life Skills.
A crucial component in medical rehabilitation, occupational therapy focuses on increasing your independence by helping you…
- recover or enhance your ability to perform everyday tasks, such as cooking, dressing, and other basic living skills;
- achieve greater strength, balance, endurance, and mobility;
- learn to use adaptive equipment, where needed.
Occupational therapy is offered at Sitrin to treat individuals of all ages suffering from a broad range of disabling injuries, illnesses, and conditions, such as:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Shoulder Injuries / Rotator Cuff Tears
- Developmental Delay
- Aquatic Therapy
- Sensory Integration
- Fibromyalgia / Pain Management
- Hip/Knee Replacements
- Tendon Repairs
- Vision Therapy
Expert, caring staff.
The occupational therapy team at Sitrin is made up of highly trained professionals who are dedicated to helping you achieve your treatment goals.
Call us today at (315) 797-8000