Wellness & Aquatics
Click the image below to view the Aquatics Schedule
If you want to improve your overall health and wellness, or are recovering from an illness or injury, the Wellness & Aquatic Center at Sitrin is uniquely designed to help you reach your health, fitness, and recovery goals.
Utilizing the excellent resources of the Wellness & Aquatic Center at Sitrin, we offer a variety of fitness classes for adults and children at varying difficulty levels.
Difficulty Level Guide:
1/4: Gentle movements & stretching
2/4: Moderate intensity
4/4: Maximum effort
- Aqua Yoga: Stretch, twist and calm your mind in our heated water with Aqua Yoga. This class is made to expand major muscle groups by using both common yoga and modified yoga poses in an aquatic environment. Water serenity - Sitrin style! 1/4
- Ai Chi: This aquatic class uses slow, purposeful movements to increase flexibility, balance, and strength. Ai Chi can be especially beneficial for those with Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, fibromyalgia, arthritis and chronic pain. 1/4
- Cardio Splash: Burn calories and increase lean muscle mass! Designed to relieve stress and improve cardiovascular endurance, this aquatic class will help boost your health by getting the blood pumping. Non-marking pool shoes are advisable for maximum performance. 3/4
- Hydro Aerobics: Fun for all ages, this aquatic class balances stretching with cardiovascular exercise, while you move to energetic workout music. The gravity-free environment of the pool allows for lessened joint impact and increased water resistance. 3/4
- Sitrin Spin and Splash: Take spin class to the water! This advanced aqua cycling class will give you a full body workout that is both challenging and therapeutic. Using pool bikes, your body will gain all of the benefits of aquatic resistance training, while also experiencing the healing properties of heated water. *Water shoes are necessary for this class. 4/4
- *Aqua Tots: This one is for the infants and toddlers. Together with an adult, children will get accustomed with the water. The class focuses on improving social interaction and pool playtime, while also getting aquatic exercise.
*Please note: Sitrin's Wellness classes take place in heated therapy pools. We do not offer swimming lessons.
Aquatic Class Pricing:
- 8-week session of any adult class (16 classes - 2 days/week): $80 per 8-week session
- 8-week session of Aqua Tots (8 classes – 1 day/week): $80 per 8-week session
- Wellness members receive half off classes with two months of prepaid Wellness
Membership for Sitrin's Wellness Program is open to the community. Individuals must be 13 years of age or older to join.