We Treat You Like Family
Call us today at (315) 797-3114
Your loved ones deserve the best care. Sitrin's dedicated staff is committed to providing just that. It's a responsibility we take very seriously.
Skilled, Caring Staff
At the heart of this commitment is Sitrin's skilled nursing staff – dedicated professionals who deliver compassionate care for our residents in a safe and homelike environment. We take a multidisciplinary approach to nursing services, ensuring your loved ones are cared for emotionally and physically, with special attention to their medical, social, and religious needs.
Full Range of Care Services, All in One Place
Sitrin's long-term care homes are part of the same care community as our medical rehabilitation facility, where we are able to provide our patients with a broad range of therapy services, thereby minimizing the need for hospital care. This results in fewer transfers to other health care facilities, which means less disruption of daily life, as well as a higher degree of comfort for our residents and peace of mind for their families.
Long-Term Care Residences
Sitrin's unique long-term care homes are a dramatic departure from the traditional nursing home model, featuring:
- Nine houses (eight accommodate 12 people, one accommodates 14)
- Each home includes dining area, living room, and fully equipped kitchen
- Private bedroom and bathroom for each resident
- Gardens and beautifully landscaped yards
- Community Center for events, activities, and gatherings
The Sitrin Advantage
- High staff-to-resident ratio
- Dedicated Therapists
- Specialized recreational therapies
- Nutritious, home-cooked meals
- Family respite care