In order to maintain transparency with our resident and patient families in regard to COVID-19, we will be sending census updates as they occur on our current COVID-19 wing. If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to email us.
COVID-19 Update: 7/12/2021 – VISITATION UPDATE
Please note that we will be reopening the campus for regular indoor/outdoor visitation starting today, July 12, 2021. As a reminder, visitation begins at 10 a.m. and concludes at 7 p.m., Monday through Friday. Visitation on Saturdays and Sundays begins at 10 a.m., and concludes at 5 p.m. Please share this information with your family members.
Just some reminders in regard to visitation:
- Face masks are STILL required at all times on this campus until further notice. This includes both indoor and outdoor visits.
- Appointments MUST be scheduled with the receptionist and do NOT start until 10 a.m. each day.
- Everyone MUST be screened at the front entrance prior to your visitation appointment. If you do not get screened before the visit and are NOT wearing a visitation sticker, you will be asked to go back up to the front doors at the main entrance and get screened. Please note that if you do not follow this directive, you will be asked to leave the campus and may be banned from visitation for the remainder of the pandemic.
- Visitors are NOT permitted in the dining room. Therefore, if you schedule a visit during mealtimes, your resident will need to consume their meal in their room, as we are unable to provide space for the visitor in the dining room and still conform to social distancing guidelines.
- You can visit with your resident outdoors. If you would like to reserve the “outside visitation area,” you MUST indicate that to our receptionist when you make your appointment so it can be reserved for you.
- If you just want to take your resident for a walk outdoors during your visit, you can do that. However, both you and your resident must still wear a face mask during the walk. In addition, please remember social distancing practices still apply if you decide to stop and talk with other residents or families.
- Please remember that a resident is only permitted to have two (2) visitors at a time; there are no exceptions to this!
- Lastly, you can bring items in for your resident during your visit. Please do NOT bring food that is meant to be consumed during the visit. If you want to bring food for the resident to consume after your visit, that is fine.
Thank you for your immediate attention to this matter.
VP of Long Term Care Services